Welcome to the network of software services provided by Mazbron. Here are the ways that you can and can’t use our website, we’ve tried to keep them brief and easy to understand.
By using the information, services and products available through this site and downloading any software, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions contained herein.
This site provides the information, services and products available “AS IS”, with no warranties whatsoever. All express warranties and all implied warranties and non-infringement of proprietary rights are hereby disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This site is not associated with the software it provides for download and cannot be held liable for issues or faults that arise from the download or use of the software.
If you are the publisher of a software title and wish to have it removed from Mazbron.net, please send us a message via our contact form including, your name, company, job title, the title of the software, and the reason for the takedown request. We will then contact you within 72 hours to verify your identity and your request will be actioned within a further 72 hours.
Use of Trademarks
“Mazbron” and “Techbeat”, including words and logos (“our trademarks”) are registered trademarks of Mazbron.
You may not at any time use our trademarks as part of any business or trading name, style or domain name.
Linking to our Website
You may link to the home page or subpage of our website www.Mazbron.net (“our Website”) provided that you comply with the following terms:
- You do not link to any images displayed anywhere on our Website except where you are expressly permitted by us to do so. We reserve the right to withdraw any such permission for any reason without notice and to demand that you immediately remove any links to our images.
- You do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it and you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You shall not link to our Website from any website which is not owned by you or which is acting unlawfully, indecent or inappropriate, or in any other way incompatible with our reputation.
- Our Website must not be framed on any other site.
- You will not do, or omit to do, anything to diminish our rights in the logos or other trade marks or impair, jeopardise or invalidate any registration of the logos or trade marks and you will not alter, change or modify the logos in any way.
- You shall not at any time use the logos or the words ‘Mazbron’ or ‘Techbeat’ as part of any business or trading name, style or domain name.
- You acknowledge that all rights in the logos are vested in us and you shall not assert any claim of ownership of the logos or to the goodwill or reputation thereof by virtue of your use of the logos or otherwise. You agree that any goodwill derived from your use of the logos shall accrue to us.
You may not link to our Website or use or reproduce our trademarks or logos other than is expressly allowed in this permission.
We reserve the right to withdraw this permission for any reason without notice and to demand that you immediately remove any links to our Website, our name, trademarks or logos from your website.
Use of Website
You may not use our Website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use by other users.
You may not reproduce or copy the content of our Website in any form without prior permission. We reserve the right to withdraw this permission for any reason without notice and to demand that you immediately remove any copyrighted material.